Mangalore Goli Bhaje
This recipe has been viewed 5843 times
Mangalore Goli Bhaje is a famous sweet n spicy pakora in mangalore style.
- Combine the plain flour, besan, baking soda, sugar, salt buttermilk and water in a deep bowl, mix well.
- The consistency of the batter should be slightly thick (dropping consistency). Keep aside for 1-2 hours.
- Add the green chillies, ginger and coconut to the batter and mix well.
- Heat the oil in kahai, drop 1 tsp of the batter into the hot oil and deep fry till it is crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter to make more bhaje.
- Serve hot with spicy chutney.
This recipe was contributed by roopa_s on 12 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.