by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 489 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21728 times
Delicate crepes filled with cottage cheese in a creamy makhani gravy.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, milk, salt and 1/2 cup of water. Mix the batter very well until no lumps remain.
- Grease a 150 mm. (6") diameter non-stick pan with a little melted butter.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the batter and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- When the sides starts to peel off, turn the crepe around and cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Repeat for the remaining batter, greasing the pan with melted butter when required.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion, green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the mixture leaves the oil.
- Then add the cottage cheese, cream and salt and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and keep aside.
- Place each crepe on a dry surface and fill a quarter of it with the makhani gravy.
- Fold it to form a triangle.
- Repeat this with all the crepes.
- Place 2 crepes on each plate, pour a little makhani gravy on them and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve hot with stir-fried vegetables.
- You can put the crepes filled with the makhani gravy in a baking dish, sprinkle grated cheese on it and grill it for better results.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.