Makai Jajaria ( Microwave Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7846 times
I don’t know whether it is the weather, the palace-laden ambience, the sight-seeing, or the smell of roasted jeera. But, the land of namkeens makes you hungry! incidentally, rajasthan is not just famous for its fried snacks, but also for its royal sweets, which are not always difficult to make. Here is one such recipe that is served in and around the udaipur region. A rare halwa made of corn! we have used sweet corn because it tastes better than white corn. Like most halwas, it can be made in a jiffy in the microwave.
- Heat the ghee in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds,
- Add the corn, mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring once in between every 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and ½ cup of water and mix well and microwave on high for 1 ½ minutes.
- Add the sugar, mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring in between every 2 minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.