Maggie Bake Dish
by Harshika Daryanani
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16697 times
Note: male sure there is enough cheese in the dish to hold the noodles together, so that when serves it forms proper cubes
-the chilli paste can be prepared before hand and stored in the refrigrator.it can be used as a spicy sauce with any rice dish by adding little bit of salt.
Add your private note
Maggie Bake Dish recipe - How to make Maggie Bake Dish
Preparation Time: 5-10 mts Cooking Time: 10 mts Total Time:
- Grind all ingrediats for the chilli paste and keep aside
- Boil maggie noodles in hot water for abt 2 mts, making sure teh noodles do not get too soft. drain and keep aside
- In a separate pot, heat oil.
- Add the onions and fry till pinkish brown.
- Add teh chilli paste,cook on slow fire till u get the aroma of ginger and garlic
- Add the chopped green chillies and cook for 1 mt
- Add teh maggie masala, chilli/tomato sauce and cook for 1 mt
- Add the boiled maggie, making sure there is no water content.mix well with teh other ingredients.
- Add cheese n mix for 2 mts
- Take a macriwable dish/baking dish,and layer it with the maggie mix.
- Garnish with some grated cheese and kotmir.
- Microwave before serving.
- Cut into small peices to serve
This recipe was contributed by Harshika Daryanani on 25 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.