Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6034 times
Macaroni sundal is an awesome tasting macaroni recipe with chopped cilantro and soya sauce tossed with boiled macaroni. An unique variation to the traditional cheesy macaroni recipe.
- In a deep pan, boil enough water and add the macaroni with salt and olive oil and cook till they are soft.
- Drain the excess water and wash with cold water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the urad dal, chana dal and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the turmeric powder, garlic powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and macaroni, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 28 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.