Macaroni in Cheesy Carrot Sauce video
Viewed 523 times
Macaroni in Cheesy Carrot Sauce video. Carrot purée is a wonderful addition to whole wheat based white sauce, as it makes it creamier and colourful too. Add to it some cheese and a dash of pepper, and you have a perfect base that kids will love. Throw some macaroni, seasonings and herbs into this creamy sauce, and there you have a yummy treat that kids will devour willingly.
Recipe Description for Macaroni in Cheesy Carrot Sauce ( Tiffin Treats)
- Combine the carrot and ¼ cup of water in a mixer and blend to a smooth purée. Keep aside
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the wheat flour and sauté on a medium flame for 20 seconds.
- Add the milk, ¼ cup of water, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the carrot purée, and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the macaroni and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cheesy carrot sauce, chilli flakes and dried mixed herbs, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow it to cool completely, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
See step by step images of Macaroni in Cheesy Carrot Sauce ( Tiffin Treats) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.