Macaroni Cheese Delight (indian Style)
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37659 times
Tasty and spicy version od the famous macaroni and cheese preparation with chillies.
- Boil the macaroni in enough water till 3/4 cooked.
- Drain the water in a colander and keep aside.
- Heat a kadai and add oil and butter on small flame.
- Add tomato puree, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, green chillies,and saute for some time till the tomato is cooked and the oil seperates.
- Toss in the macaroni along with the spring onion.
- Switch off the gas and remove pan from fire.
- Add the grated cheese and mix gently till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately as a snack.
This recipe was contributed by arti1967 on 11 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.