Long Bean Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 74 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25726 times
A traditional thai salad of pounded long beans in an oriental dressing.
- Pound the long beans lightly with a pestle.
- In a mortar, crush the garlic and red chillies with the soya sauce, lemon juice and sugar.
- Toss the long beans with tomato and mix the dressing in it.
- Make a bed of the lettuce leaves and serve the salad on it, topped with chopped peanuts.
- Use extremely tender long beans.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.