Lemon Drop Ice - Cream by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3445 times
Bursting with lemony zing, this Lemon Drop Ice-Cream is a unique treat because it combines tangy notes with a rich and milky taste. The tangy twist is brought about by combining the condensed milk with many citrusy ingredients like lemon juice, lemonade and lemon rind too. Using multiple lemon-based ingredients ensures that the citrus flavour is strongly felt in the ice-cream. And true to the effort, the Lemon Drop Ice-Cream does have an unmistakably refreshing citrus touch. This unusual ice-cream is a must-try recipe for this summer.
Recipe Description for Lemon Drop Ice-cream
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into 2 aluminium trays, cover it with an aluminium foil and deep-freeze it for 2 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same 2 aluminium containers. Cover with an aluminium foil and deep-freeze for approx. 8 to 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately garnished with lemon zest.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.