Lemon and Coriander Soup (Vitamin C Rich) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13767 times
The best way to live a fit and happy life is to boost your natural immunity, and including vitamin c rich foods in your diet is one way of achieving this. That’s all the more reason to enjoy this delicious lemon and coriander soup made with vitamin rich ingredients like lemon, coriander, carrots and cabbage. The vegetable stock used in this recipe also helps boost vitamin c levels of each bowlful. Vitamin c is also helpful in relieving cold and cough, so enjoy this comforting soup piping hot on days you feel down, or any cool winter’s day for that matter.
Recipe Description for Lemon and Coriander Soup ( Vitamin C Rich)
- To make lemon and coriander soup, heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the basic vegetable stock, lemon juice, salt and cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve the lemon and coriander soup immediately.
See step by step images of Lemon and Coriander Soup ( Vitamin C Rich) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.