Added to 126 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3481 times
Left-overs sandwiches offer a crunchy colorful blend of left vegetables and curries stir fried and then spread on the bread slices. The left over mixture is topped with cucumber and tomato slices and served with grated cheese as topping.
- Cut hot dog rolls horizontally into 2 parts.
- Keep the lower half thicker.
- Scoop ut the centre of the lower halves carefully.
- Keep the crumbe aside to use in the filling.
- Heat leftovers in a skillet, add the crumbs .
- Add ketchup and cook stirring continuously, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spices as required (chilli, salt etc).
- Fill each scooped roll with this mixture.
- Place sliced vegetables over the mixture. sprinkle salt and pepper (optional).
- Place upper half of roll on top. brush with very little butter.
- Secure roll with string. bake in a preheated oven for 5-7 minutes
- Remove the threadand serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by mili25 on 24 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.