Lauki ka Halwa
by Anjana s chaturvedi
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84705 times
Bottle gourd pudding made simple and delicious!
- Heat 3 tbls ghee in a pan, add the cashewnuts and fry till golden brown. Remove and keep aside.
- Add the bottle gourd to the same pan and saute on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the hot milk and keep stirring till it reduces and become thick.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook ,till it reduces.
- Add the khoya ,2 tbsp ghee ,cashews and cardamom powder and mix well.
- When the halwa is cooked and becomes thick, add the rose water and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anjana s chaturvedi on 06 Jul 2012I am Anjana Chaturvedi from Uttar Pradesh (India).Cooking is my passion and I am a vegetarian so I c...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.