by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 9307 times
Those who don't like lauki they can relish in this way.
- Combine the plain and rice and sieve together.
- Add salt and pepper, add water and make pouring consistency batter. Keep aside.
- Peel and cut bottle gourd, remove seeds.
- Cut the bottle gourd in finger shape.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the lauki fingers into batter then deep fry on medium heat till golden colour and crispy.
- After take on kitchen paper absorbed excess oil and then sprinkle chat masala.
- Serve with green chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 05 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.