by Foodie #156262
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7841 times
Enjoy the popular kulfi ice-cream with chopped nuts as topping. The kulfi ice-cream is prepared from milk, sugar and can be flavoured with any essence of fruit pulp of choice.
- In a deep pan, add 1/2 cup milk and the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and bring the mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining milk gradually and mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Remove from the flame and cool.
- Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds and place them in the frezer for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #156262 on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.