Kheema Bhari Mirch
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 14926 times
Subz mirch do pyaza is a spicy mouthwatering mixed vegetable recipe cooked in traditional North Indian onion-tomato based curry. Serve the delectable mixed vegetable recipe with roti or parantha.
Add your private note
Kheema Bhari Mirch recipe - How to make Kheema Bhari Mirch
Preparation Time: Don't know Cooking Time: Don't know Total Time:
- Remove stems, wash, slit and de-seed green chillies. clean, wash and drain chicken mince thoroughly.
- Peel and wash onions. chop two and slice the third thinly. peel and wash ginger and garlic and grind to a paste.
- Clean, wash and chop coriander leaves. whisk yogurt. grind together garam masala ingredients.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil. add half the shahi jeera and half the chopped onions. sauté for a minute and add half the ginger-garlic paste. add chicken mince and sauté for five minutes. add salt to taste, a pinch of turmeric powder and half the red chilli powder. mix well and cook on high heat till completely dry. let cool.
- Remove chicken mince into another bowl and mix in half the chopped coriander leaves.
- Stuff chillies with half the chicken mince masala and if need be, secure with toothpicks.
- In another pan, heat remaining oil and add remaining shahi jeera. add rest of the chopped onions and sliced onions. fry till golden brown and add remaining ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. mix well and add the remaining chicken mince masala.
- Add yogurt and cook for two to three minutes. add half a cup of water and mix gently. place stuffed chillies on this. sprinkle some salt, freshly made garam masala powder, remaining chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. cover and cook on low heat for ten to fifteen minutes. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by preekar on 08 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.