Khajur Imli Chutney (Sweet Chutney) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 13466 times
This is an indispensable part of chaat platters! if you are serving snacks, you ought to have sweet chutney to go with it -- to complete the picture. While it is an accompaniment in its own right.
Recipe Description for Sweet Chutney ( Desi Khana )
- Combine the dates, jaggery, tamarind and 1½ cups of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend the mixture along with ½ cup of water and strain it using a strainer.
- Add the coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well.
- Store refrigerated in an air-tight container and use as required.
- When stored in the deep freezer, it stays for atleast 3 months.
See step by step images of Sweet Chutney ( Desi Khana ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.