Kathal Ka Achaar
by Chhaya Taparia
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 35901 times
Raw jackfruit when mixed with raw mango and made in pickle form gives a mouth watering taste. Both the things come in the same season and the combination is unique.
- Boil jackfruit in a pressure cooker for only 1 whistle.
- Strain the water completely.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the cloves, bayleaf, peppercorns and hing.
- Remove the pan from heat, add fennel seeds and raw mango.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, mustard seeds and salt to taste.
- Put again on flame and mix well.
- Add the jackfruit and mix well so that mango is well incorporated in jackfruit.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Let it cool before transferring it into a glass bottle.
- Can be eaten after 2 days.
This recipe was contributed by Chhaya Taparia on 03 Jun 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.