Kand Chilla recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 60 times
Chila is a fabulous snack, which has withstood the test of time. Normally made with a batter of besan or moong dal, these thin pancakes have a very homely and satisfying taste.
Recipe Description for Kand Chilla
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with little ghee, put one portion of the mixture and spread it evenly using wet fingers.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, turn it over and cook on the other side for 2 minutes or till golden brown in colour.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make one more chilla.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.