Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5017 times
You can use any seasonal fruit pulp. Pulp shoul not contain any water and it should be thick
- Sieve the maida and sugar together. Place in deep boel.
- Heat the ghee and pour the ghee in the flour, add the cinnamon and cardmomn powder, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using milk if needed.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each dough into circles.
- Cut each circle into equal sized shapes as desired.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and deep fry each piece till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#411097 on 19 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.