Kachhe Kele Ke Kofte Video
Viewed 1027 times
Kachhe Kele Ke Kofte Video. Raw banana is combined with a few basic spices and deep-fried to make wonderfully tasty kofta. These are eaten with an equally unusual gravy that is a little sweet as it makes use of honey. A must try for everyone!
Recipe Description for Kachhe Kele Ke Kofte
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry few koftas till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, and add the cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon cinnamon and sauté for a few seconds.
- When the spices crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
- Add the chilli powder and salt and mix well and cook on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the tomato pulp, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cream and milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the sugar and mix well. Keep aside.
- Arrange all the koftas on a serving dish, pour the prepared gravy on top and serve immediately garnished with fresh cream.
See step by step images of Kachhe Kele Ke Kofte Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.