Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5503 times
Tarla ji it's my first experience that I am sending recipe you. hope you like it. you know daily we drink jholia in hot seasons. and thanks that you give chance to a person. thank you very much.
handy tips:-if fresh leaves is not available then you can use dry leaves of coriander and mint.
- Boil mango in a pressure cooker.
- When it cooked take out from cooker and make juice of it.
- Add water and sugar and mix well.
- Make paste of chilli,coriander
- Leaves and mint leaves.
- Mix salt,black salt,jholia masala and paste of green chilli etc.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Strain out it from a muslin cloth.
- Keep it in freeze when it cool taste it.
This recipe was contributed by babbu on 27 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.