Jhatpat Bread Pizza
by i like sweets
This recipe has been viewed 4488 times
It's healthy, quickly prepared, and the best snacks for them who don't like vegetables.
- Combine the curds, semolina, vegetables, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the mixture on a bread slice.
- Heat a tava and place the bread, semolina side facing downwards and cook till the mixture turns golden brown and crisp.
- Gently turn it upside down and press a little and cook again.
- Sprinkle cheese and cashews on it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by i like sweets on 15 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.