Jeera Puri, Kids School Snack Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1324 times
The aroma of jeera fills the air and happy childhood memories flood your heart as you fry these tasty Jeera Puris. Do you remember mom waiting with freshly boiled milk and these crisp and tasty puris when you came back from school?
Recipe Description for Jeera Puri, Kids School Snack Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-stiff dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 30 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle and prick them using a fork at regular intervals.
- Repeat step 3 to roll 29 more puris.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry, a few puris at a time, on a medium flame till they are crisp and turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
See step by step images of Jeera Puri, Kids School Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.