Jain Thai Green Curry
by Jain Foodie
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46827 times
Thai Green Curry is usually prepared with Galangal, and other underground vegetables. However, my recipe of pure jain Thai Green Curry works wonders as it tastes the same as the usual vegetabke one.
- Sprinkle cornflour and salt on tofu cubes. Stir fry the tofu and immerse in water for sometime, drain water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the green curry paste, stir fry the paste for 3-4 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Add all the vegetables and tofu to curry and bring back to boil.
- Serve hot with Jasmine Rice.
- Mixed vegetable can include vegetables like babycorn, mushrooms, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower etc.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 24 May 2021Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.