Jain Eggless Almond Cookies (crispy Sticks)
by dr. Jalpa Shah
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14876 times
Crispy almond cookies homemade recipe
- Combine the vanaspati , pure ghee, powdered sugar and icing sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk in the bowl and mix it till the mixture becomes smooth and fluffy.
- Add the baking powder and mix well.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and knead into a smooth dough.
- Keep the dough in refrigerator for 4-5 minutes.
- Place the dough on a plastic sheet and prepare the roti of thickness of 1.5 cm.
- Sprinkle almond powder over the roti and gently press it.
- Cut the roti into small rectangle sticks (2. 5 in. X 0. 5 in. ) and place them on the greased backing tray.
- Place the baking tray in the pre-heated oven for 20- 25 minutes or till sticks get golden brown from the bottom.
- Take it out from oven and allow it to cool.
This recipe was contributed by dr. Jalpa Shah on 19 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.