Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9379 times
If you wish to prepare in advance, then store salad and dressing separately in the fridge and mix the two when ready to serve.
Add your private note
Italian Salad recipe - How to make Italian Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak rajma overnight. next day, pressure cook with a little salt.
- Boil pasta in water with little salt and 1 tablespoon oil. drain and keep aside.
- Peel and cut cucumbers into slices, grate the carrots, dice the tomatoes, slice onion into rings and tear lettuce leaf into pieces.
- Wash frozen corn kernels and keep aside. if using fresh kernels, steam for 2-3 minutes before using.
- Cut the cheeses into cubes.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a small lidded jar and shake vigourously to mix.
- Mix all ingredients for the salad, pour dressing on top, toss well to mix and serve.
This recipe was contributed by jasher on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.