Instant Oats Dosa by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 961 times
A couple of readily-available, everyday ingredients come together to make a quick and easy dosa.
The Instant Oats Dosa, as the name suggests, does not require you to grind and ferment a batter. Just mix together oats and a couple of other ingredients with curds, throw in some onions, green chillies et all for flavour, and the batter is ready to cook.
Recipe Description for Instant Oats Dosa
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on it (it should sizzle immediately) and wipe off using a piece of cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle), spread it in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5") dosa and cook it using a little oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 7 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.