Indian Railways Veg Cutlet Sandwich Video
Viewed 63 times
Indian Railways Veg Cutlet Sandwich Video. The deep-fried Cutlet offers a chunky bite of roughly-smashed veggies coated in semolina. The cutlet may be shaped in different ways – round, oblong or heart-shaped, but make sure you shape it firmly so that it does not separate while frying.
Recipe Description for Indian Railways Veg Cutlet Sandwich
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger- green chilli paste and sauté on medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, french beans, green peas, mix well and cover with a lid and cook on medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, coriander, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture on a large plate and let it cool completely. Add plain flour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) round cutlet.
- Roll each cutlet in the semolina till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry 2 cutlets at a time till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Spread ½ tsp of tomato ketchup on the buttered bread slice.
- Cut the cutlet into half and place it on one side of the buttered-tomato ketchup bread slice.
- Carefully fold one end of the bread slice over the other and press it lightly to make a sandwich.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Indian Railways Veg Cutlet Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.