ice cream.(date ice cream)
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9508 times
As the dates are sweet no need to add sugar.
Add your private note
ice cream.(date ice cream) recipe - How to make ice cream.(date ice cream)
Cooking Time: Total Time:
3/4 cup soft sticky ripe dates.
1 cup milk.
2 tbsp crushed walnuts.
3 tbsp honey.
1 tbsp fresh lime juice.
2 cups heavy thick cream.
- Warm the milk slightly.
- And clean the dates and soak in milk till soft.(1/2 an hour).
- Mash it with a fork completely (till no pieces are left)
- Add cream and honey and lime juice to the mashed dates and whisk till peaks form.
- Stir in the crushed walnuts.
- Spoon it into an airtight plastic container and freeze over night.
- scoop out and serve in bowls garnished with crushed nuts and drizzle with a little honey.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 10 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.