Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4043 times
An extraordinary kulcha with a spicy and satisfying taste, which makes it fit to be served just like that without any elaborate side-dishes.
With a rich stuffing of paneer and potatoes, flavoured with myriad ingredients like green chillies, ginger, onions and herbs like coriander and mint, this Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha has a holistic taste and texture.
Recipe Description for Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough without using any water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling.
- Put a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle, bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly and roll out again into a 150 mm. (6") diameter circle, using a little plain flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the kulcha, using ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 4 more kulchas.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Hyderabadi Paneer Potato Kulcha Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.