Hot Fruit Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16264 times
An unusual hot salad, ideal for winter days.
- Drain the peaches and pineapple and keep aside the syrup. Cut the pineapple and peaches into big pieces.
- Cut the bananas in slanting way.
- Mix the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon powder.
- Arrange the fruits in a greased baking tin, sprinkle 1/2 teacup of the fruit syrup and the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.