Homemade Milk Cake
by Nutri Kavi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 20873 times
This yummy dessert is a alltime favourite for all age group!
Add your private note
Homemade Milk Cake recipe - How to make Homemade Milk Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the milk powder and little cold milk so that no lumps are formed. Keep aside.
- Combine the milk ,sugar, ghee,and milk powder (mixed with little milk) and fitkari in kadhia and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame, while stirring continuously, till mixture becomes thick and starts leaving sides. This will take approx. 25 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to a aluminum tray .
- Cool and then garnish with chandi ka wark and cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Nutri Kavi on 24 Jul 2019I love cooking very much. .
My hobbies are painting and travelling
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.