Herbed Cucumber Slices (Low Calorie) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15050 times
The all-time favourite Indian cooler, cucumber, is topped with flavoured Lebanese hummus. An innovative and irresistible way to relish the healthy cucumber, this snack can be had at any time of the day.
Recipe Description for Herbed Cucumber Slices ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
- Apply ¼ tsp of oil evenly over the red capsicum. Pierce it with a fork and roast it over an open medium flame till it turns black in colour from all the sides.
- Immerse it in water and remove the skin, stem and seeds and cut into thin strips. Keep aside for the garnish.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cucumber slices and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture using little water till smooth.
- Arrange the cucumber slices on a flat dry surface and top each cucumber slice with little topping mixture.
- Serve immediately garnished with red capsicum strips and parsley sprigs.
See step by step images of Herbed Cucumber Slices ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.