Herbal Macaroni Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24546 times
This cold salad makes a beautiful dish on a lunch buffet table. Cooked fusilli is tossed in with broccoli, mushroom, asparagus and lettuce. Top it up with cherry tomatoes and a thick cream-curd dressing for a soft’n’crunchy salad.
- Drain and discard the water in which the mushrooms had been soaked.
- Combine all the ingredients including the musharooms in a large bowl and chill.
- Just before seving, add the dressing and toss the salad well.
- Serve immediately.
- Approx. 1 cup of fusilli will give you 1½ cups of cooked fusilli.
- You can use any vegetable combination of your choice eg. baby corn, snow peas, carrots etc.
- After you blanch the vegetables, immerse them in cold water so that they retain their original colour.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1249.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||18.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.