Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20273 times
This recipe uses
1)til which is good for the skin and hair.
2)oatmeal helps in reduction of cholesterol, controls sugar levels of diabetes. regulates blood pressure & is packed with proteins, vitamins and minerals.
this ladoo can be eaten either as dessert for lunch/dinner or as an ideal nutritious in-between snack.
- Heat the til on a dry tava to light brown colour and keep aside.
- Heat the oatmeal for a minute and keep aside.
- Make a syrup like in chikki
- By heating the jaggery.add a little ghee and water so that the jaggery does not stick to the bottom.stir the mix contonously on medium flame.
- (to test wheter it is done drop a small ball of jaggery in a bowl of water.the jaggery should form a ball and not spread.)
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in the jaggery mix and stir till well mixed.
- Pour in the greased thali and spread evenly.cut squares when it is slightly cooled.
This recipe was contributed by gayatrinaik on 15 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.