Healthy Grilled Chilli Paneer
by The Working Foodie
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11871 times
Indian food is so flavourful but it can often by quite unhealthy. This healthy take on Chilli Paneer retains all the taste with very little oil. Good for your tastebuds and your diet!
- Cut the paneer into equal bite sized chunks. Lightly grease an oven tray and grill on high heat for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Whilst the paneer is in the grill, finely dice ½ the red pepper and ½ of the onion into chunks or strips, as you prefer. I usually do a mixture of both. Set aside.
- Pulse the remaining onion, the garlic and ginger in the food processor. Set aside.
- Pulse the canned tomatoes and the remaining red pepper in the food processor.
- Heat up the oil in a pan on medium heat. Sauté the onion, garlic and ginger mixture in the oil for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add in the diced red pepper and red onion and stir for another minute, stirring continuously.
- Add in the pulsed canned tomatoes and red pepper. Slowly mix in the chilli sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ketchup, soy sauce and salt. Let the mixture cook for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat. Stir in the grilled paneer.
- Serve with a minted yoghurt, coriander and naan.
This recipe was contributed by The Working Foodie on 29 Jun 2015A London foodie who loves to cook. Find 30 minute vegetarian recipes for a hectic but healthy life a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.