Healthy Green Tomato Chutney
by Jyoti V B
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20317 times
This is a side dish substitute for pickle and tastes good with any dish.
- Wash and cut the green tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Take kadhai and heat the oil, add the tomatoes and green chillies cook till they become soft.
- Remove from the flame and add the groundnut powder,sugar and grind in the mixer.
- Take a bowl put the chutney.
- Make a tadka with 1 tsp oil, mustard seeds, hing turmeric powder and mix with the above chutney.
- Tastes good with any dish.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 29 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.