Healthy Chana Paratha
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 4807 times
Stuffing is prepared with health black gram and dough with wheat flour and oats.
Add your private note
Healthy Chana Paratha recipe - How to make Healthy Chana Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Combine the whole wheat flour, oats, salt and yogurt in a bowl and knead a soft dough with water.
- Keep aside and rest.
- Pressure cook the kala chana with salt.
- Drain water and grind black gram in mixture grinder.
- Dry roast cumin and coriander seeds then crushed.
- Then take ground black gram mixture into bowl.
- Add green chilli, amchur powder, crushed cumin and coriander seed, coriander and mix well.
- Take a piece of dough.
- Roll it out in a small circle.
- Now put the filling in the center of the dough.
- Apply some wheat flour on this stuffed dough or dust the rolling board with wheat flour.
- Gently roll the stuffed dough with a rolling pin.
- Roll it into a size of roti or chapati.
- Now put the rolled paratha on a hot griddle.
- Apply oil on the both side and cook from the edge as well.
- Serve with curd or pickle.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 20 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.