Harbhara Chaat Video, Fresh Green Chana Chaat by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 101 times
Harbhara Chaat Video, Fresh Green Chana Chaat. Hara chana also known as choliya, harbhara are available in Winter only. Make sure you get the shelled fresh hara chana from the market or you will easily spend an hour to remove the shell for obtaining the fresh chana.
Recipe Description for Harbhara Chaat
- To make harbhara chaat, wash the fresh hara chana, add them to boiling water along with salt and soda bi- carb and cook them in enough water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, drain the water and add cold water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the asafetida and hara chana and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, black salt,green chillies, chilli powder, coriander and mix well and cook on a medium flame for more 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Harbhara Chaat Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.