Hara Bhara Soya Tikki (Low Cholesterol & Healthy Heart Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13150 times
The goodness of soya, garlic and spinach is reinforced in these tikkis. Fibre from soya and spinach along with allicin in garlic inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the body, helping to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. Serve immediately with a fibre rich accompaniment like carrot garlic chutney.
Recipe Description for Hara Bhara Soya Tikkis
- Soak the soya granules in enough lukewarm water for 30 minutes and squeeze out all the water.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the soya granules, in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) flat round tikkis.
- Heat and grease non-stick pan using ¼ tsp of oil and cook each tikki, using ? tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with carrot garlic chutney.
See step by step images of Hara Bhara Soya Tikkis Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.