Hakka Noodles Video, Veg Hakka Noodles by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 30552 times
Hakka Noodles, most popular in Chinese Cuisine, easy and quick to make...
Recipe Description for Hakka Noodles, Chinese Hakka Noodle Recipe
- Heat the oil in a deep pan on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the red chillies, cover with a lid and switch off the flame.
- Allow it to cool for some time and strain it using a strainer. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onion whites, garlic and red chillies and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt, mix well and toss on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the black pepper powder and 2 tsp prepared chilli oil, mix well and toss on a high flame for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle spring onion greens and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Hakka Noodles, Chinese Hakka Noodle Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.