This recipe has been viewed 15306 times
Guavas are at their best during winters. Flavoured, nourishing and digestive soup for sluggish winters.
- Boil the guavas in water and blend it to pulp and strain it.
- Dissolve rice flour in 1/2 cup hot water. Keep aside.
- Heat the tempering in a deep kadhai, add guava pulp to it.
- Add little water and bring to boil.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well and add rice mixture and water and simmer it for few minutes until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve it piping hot garnished with spring onion greens.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 21 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.