Groundnut Tikkis (Pregnancy Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9230 times
A very popular breakfast or snack option, the tikkis are full of nutrients such as groundnut, which is a rich source of vitamin B3 required for producing and utilizing energy from the food that you eat. Get your metabolism moving!
Recipe Description for Groundnut Tikkis
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using little water.
- Add 1 tsp of warm oil and again knead well.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into 50 mm. (2”) diameter thin round flat tikkis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ½ tsp of oil. Cook each tikki on it using ¼ tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.