grilled mushroom rolls
This recipe has been viewed 1549 times
these rolls can be made in advance and frozen in the freezer after rolling them. just thaw then well ahead and grill them before serving
you could slice the rolls in half and serve if u have more unexpected guests.
- Lightly roll all the bread slices with a rolling pin till all are flat squares. keep covered with a cloth.
- For the mushroom filling,heat the butter or oil, fry the onion till transparent.
- Add the mushroom and garlic and saute lightly till all water from mushroom evaporates.
- Add the green capsicum and stir fry for one minute. remove from fire.
- When cold add the white sauce, grated cheese, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Spread the bread slices with the filling and shape into neat rolls.
- U can use some flour and water paste to seal the rolls firmly.
- If u want to bake them golden brown then lightly brush the rolls with melted butter.
- If u need to pan fry them u could do so with oil or even with no oil just grill them.
- Serve hot and crisp with a sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#400801 on 16 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.