Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich Video
Viewed 73 times
Every bite of this sandwich features an outburst of colour, crunch and flavour.
Recipe Description for Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich
- To make grilled corn and capsicum sandwich, heat the butter in a broad non-sick pan, add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, sweet corn, salt and black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tsp of butter on each bread slice.
- Spread 1/4th of the mixture evenly over it and sandwich it with another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Brush 1 tsp of butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till the sandwich turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut the grilled corn and capsicum sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 3 more grilled corn and capsicum sandwiches.
- Serve the grilled corn and capsicum sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.