Grilled Chocolate Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14652 times
Everybody loves chocolate – and so everybody loves this sandwich too! A treat for the sweet tooth, the Grilled Chocolate Sandwich is an exciting combination of bread, chocolate and mixed nuts. You will love the balance between sweetness and nuttiness, smoothness and crunch. In short, every bite is an experience to cherish.
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ¾ tbsp of nutella on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of chocolate chips and 1 tbsp of mixed nuts evenly over 2 slices.
- Sandwich it using another 2 slices of bread with the nutella spread side facing upwards.
- Grill in a pre-heated greased sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 equal pieces diagonally.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.