Green Stuffed Potato Cups
This recipe has been viewed 2995 times
This recipe is full of iron and fibre as it consist green leafy vegetables and on the other side this is very healthy snack as it consist less oil and fat..
Add your private note
Green Stuffed Potato Cups recipe - How to make Green Stuffed Potato Cups
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 serving
- Combine semolina,gram flour,rice flour,salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add green chillies, ginger paste, garlic paste, green peas, green leafy vegetables and curds and mix well. Add enough water and make a batter of thick flowing consitency.
- As our batter is ready now at the end we will add fruit salt(regular) and mix well.
- Mash the potatoes and add red chilli powder,coriander powder,salt,coriander leaves and mix well.
- Divide the potato mixture into equal portions to make small balls.
- Pour 1 tsp batter in a mould and add 1 potato ball and then again pour 1 tsp batter over it.
- Repeat step 6 with the remaing balls, then sprinkle some red chilli powder over them.
- Place all the moulds in microwave and microwave on High mode for 4 minutes.
- Once cooked, grease the stuffed potato cups with oil.
- Unmould all the cups and serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by princess..!!! on 13 Jul 2016I am a homemaker and I have one daughter.we 13 members stay together.i love cooking..my hobbies are ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.