Green Peas with Fresh Coconut
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6595 times
This is a delicious and healthy light snack dominated by the exclusive taste of coconut.While the coconut gives it a soothing flavour, the tempering of mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger and chillies ensure a splash of excitement too.
- Boil green peas in salted water till done and keep aside.
- Take kadhai and put oil in it,when oil becomes hot put mustard seeds.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add the cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies and saute for one minute.
- Add the onions and saute for 4-5 minutes or till it becomes light brown.
- Add boiled green peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take it out in serving bowl,add grated fresh coconut and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 03 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.