Grean Peas Pancakes
by Megha's Creations
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2481 times
This is a recipe with green peas stuffing and outer crust made of potato and corn floor which plays a roll of binder as well as gives it a different taste and adds crunchiness.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, cornflour, salt and mix it well to make soft dough for the covering; keep it aside.
- Blanch the green peas and mash lightly. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When they splutter, add the asaofetida, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and fry for few minutes.
- Add all the spices, after few minutes add slightly boiled and mashed green peas to it and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool
- Now divide the covering dough in equal portions and make round balls of it
- Apply a little oil on your palms and take a small dough ball, flatten it and add the stuffing inside
- Seal it and flatten it to give shape of pancakes.
- Shallow fry them in a frying pan till golden brown
- Your green pea pancakes are ready to be served now.
This recipe was contributed by Megha's Creations on 17 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.