This recipe has been viewed 5060 times
A delicious, nutritious, medicinal and multipurpose pickle.
- Heat a thick bottom deep kadhai, add the sugar and enough water and bring to boil.
- Make half string sugar syrup and add grapes to it while still bubbling.
- Add the ginger and bayleaf and simmer.
- Get the sugar syrup to two string, accordingly adjust the amount of water.
- Remove from flame and keep aside.
- After it cools add all other seasonings, dry fruit and spices, mix well.
- Cool completely and fill it in sterile glass jar and store it for 3 months in cool dry place.
- When serving sprinkle some more cardamom powder and broken pista.
- Serve it as dip for thepla or sandwiches.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.